Not all breast abnormalities are breast cancer. Benign breast disorders may arise as a result of the cyclical hormonal fluctuations that occur in every woman before menopause or during the menstrual cycle. These disorders are in fact, part of a spectrum that extends from a normal state to overt benign disease.
If you are experiencing any breast symptoms or would like to do a regular breast screening, click here and make an appointment with us.
- Breast screening including clinical breast examination for healthy women.
- Counselling on inherited breast cancer, BRCA mutation carriers.
- Evaluation and work up of women with abnormal breast imaging and/or biopsy results.
- Evaluation of breast symptoms including breast lumps, pain, and nipple discharge.
- Microdochectomy or total duct excision for the diagnosis and treatment of abnormal nipple discharge
- Fine needle aspiration of breast cysts and abscesses.
- Ultrasound guided diagnostic core biopsy of breast lesions and lymph nodes
- Ultrasound guided minimally-invasive removal of breast lumps (mammotomy)
- Surgical excision of breast lumps and drainage of breast abscesses
- Stereotactic guided vacuum assisted biopsy (mammotomy) of microcalcifications on mammogram.
- Surgical treatment for accessory breasts
- Surgical treatment for gynaecomastia